The Japanese Lace Collar – The Ultimate Luxury Discreet Sub Collar
The most luxurious blend of history and modern design you will find in a bdsm day collar.
$500.00 – $724.00
The ultimate luxury in bdsm jewelry, you’ll never find better.
The Japanese Lace collar is the most exquisite human collar you will find.
- Meticulously handcrafted one link at a time for the highest quality bdsm choker that you will find, anywhere.
- Crafted utilizing an ancient chainmail technique called Japanese Lace, blending rich ancient history with stunning modern jewelry design for an exquisite collaring experience.
- Feather light jewelry grade aluminum construction that is hypoallergenic, as gorgeous as sterling with none of the tarnish, and eco friendly.
- Mirror polished O ring focal that will never rust or tarnish, and is perfect for a leash or lead but not out of place at a swanky vanilla party.
- Durable stainless steel claw clasp for a secure fit, with room to pass a lock behind.
- Magnificently designed wide flexible band that caresses her neck for the ultimate luxury BDSM choker look and feel.
Wrap her beauty in a meld of rich history and gorgeous modern jewelry design with the absolutely dazzling Japanese Lace collar.
The ultimate luxury of the collar world, this elegant bdsm choker is meticulously handcrafted one link at a time to form a ravishingly beautiful collar that will have her feeling like a sexy goddess.
The captivatingly intricate ancient chainmail weave known as Japanese Lace creates a breathtaking piece of bdsm jewelry. The wide band of this luxurious collar is both durable and flexible, forming around her neck in a tantalizing caress. Constructed from super light, eco-friendly mirror finished jewelry grade aluminum with ultra-high quality stainless steel O ring focal and clasp, the Japanese Lace collar is the ultimate experience in being collared.
Perfect for dedicated collaring ceremonies, or as a private breathtaking display of affection and ownership, the Japanese Lace collar will have her melting into your arms in no time.
Japanese Lace is an ancient style of chainmail that originated in Japan in the 13th century. This stunning chainmail design was used in the parade armor of Samurai sworn into imperial service, and would take 6-8 artisans months and hundreds of thousands of handcrafted links to create. Wearing Japanese Lace was a sign of divine favor, status, and wealth.
Today, at Serenity in Chains we make our Japanese Lace the exact same way that the ancient artists did. Every link is handcrafted, handwoven, and inspected for beauty and quality. Each piece of Japanese Lace is truly a work of art.
Give her the absolute best, most breathtaking collar with the exquisitely handcrafted Japanese Lace collar!