Lucky Clover Ankle Bracelet in Stainless Steel
Get lucky with the Lucky Clover Ankle Bracelet in stainless steel. A stunning anklet featuring a lucky clover, glittering rainbow crystal, and delicate stainless steel chain that is both durable and hypoallergenic.
$45.00 – $60.00
- Handcrafted with the most exquisite stainless steel so that your anklet is safe to wear all day, every day.
- Lovely Four Leaf Clover Detail made from mirror polished stainless steel, and fully of lucky vibes.
- Pool and Shower Friendly so that you never have to take your Lucky clover anklet off.
- Delicate yet durable Stainless Steel Chain full of subtle yet beautiful glitter for a fashionable statement that goes with everything.
- Stunning Rainbow Crystals that are gorgeous with any outfit.
- Finished with a secure lobster clasp so your bracelet stays firmly and securely in place.
- Mirror polished to a brilliant finish so that you glitter with every movement.
- Backed by the Serenity in Chains guarantee so that you can purchase with confidence.
Get a little lucky with the Lucky Clover Stainless Steel Ankle Bracelet!
Where the Sexy and the Lucky Meet.
Inspired by the lore of the lucky 4 leaf clover, this stunning anklet is designed to be both beautiful and sexy on your ankle. The 4 leaf clover is not only the symbol of luck, but also of faith between lovers, undying hope, love as wide as the sky. This ancient Irish symbol has long been used as a lover’s token, gifting the four leaf clover as a symbol of desire and beauty.
Stunningly Handcrafted for Beauty and Durability.
The tiny, glittering rainbow crystals contain a multitude of shimmering color that will never clash with any outfit. Nestled between them is the lucky 4 leaf clover, mirror polished and ready to help you get a little lucky.
About the Celtic Luck Collection.
Each design is thoughtfully and expertly handcrafted to be a beautiful accent of your taste, and lifestyle. Materials are selected with care for their beauty and their meaning.
These highly wearable pieces are meant to become a favored symbol of your luck, love, and lifestyle. Get lucky yourself, or gift them to lovers as a symbol of devotion.